Thursday, April 30, 2009

Terrible Two's here we come!

Marshmellows were her favorite present!
My second attempt at a home made cake

Enjoying her cake


Still tryin to get the whole "blow" concept!

she obviously likes this present!

Sweet!







Kenzie turned two! On March 30th (I know I have been slacking in the blogging department!) She had such a fun birthday. She is the funniest, goofiest kid ever. I asked her to pick out which kind of cake she would like me to make, Since I handmade one for Lexie I felt like I should do the same for Kenzie. Although, this time I got a little smarter and went to Robert where they sell cake molds and limited her choices to the ones they had available. Cinderella, butterfly's, strawberry shortcake...Nope, she wanted the Easter bunny. I told you she was a funny kid. We all went out to Jungle Jims, which I must say is a pretty white trash joint. However, the kids have an absolute blast. It was perfect for a two years olds party. After way way to many presents we went to Olive Garden her favorite restaurant and she ate all the bread sticks she wanted! Kenzie has been the nicest baby, and has been the funnest toddler, she has more personality than she knows what to do with. She has now started the temper tantrums and folding her arms when she doesn't get her way, but she makes the funniest faces while doing those naughty things I find myself laughing more than being angry. Happy Birthday sweet Kenzie!

No comments: