Monday, January 12, 2009

Disneyland and Christmas









For Christmas this year Santa brought an early present to the girls, a trip to Disneyland!! We had to much fun and I think the kids enjoyed themselves too! :) Seriously, seeing it through your kids eyes is so much fun. When we got on the airplane to come home my girls still had their princess dresses and crown on, and I found myself trying not to cry as they fell asleep in my arms thinking, they really think they are true princesses. How many days in a little girls lives do they really get to think that. It was so much fun. I can't wait to take them again next year!
Kasey thought he still had to do a little work while we were on vacation so I sent Pooh Bear and Rafiki the monkey over to get him off the phone! Thats what he gets for being on the phone at Disneyland!




After we got home Christmas day was just around the corner. Santa made another stop at Mimi and Papas house and brought the girls the cutest pink Mustang ever! Hailey and Tay-Tay got the same car and boy did they love them! Christmas was a blast and we had a wonderful experience doing a sub for Santa. The family was so grateful and even joined us on Christmas eve at my grandmas house. It was a wonderful Christmas even though we missed my brother Chad who is serving a mission in Mexico.




















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah I am so glad you made a blog finally, now I can see your cute family more. Christmas and Disneyland sounds like it was a success - two little princesses who could ask for more? I sure had fun seeing you the other night, we need to do that more!