Thursday, January 22, 2009

New Glasses

I can't believe it! We went to the doctor last week for our 6 month check ups for both of my girls, I was really hoping to hear that Kenzie's eyes had not changed and Lexie's eyes were getting better. Well, I didn't hear either of those two things. The Doctor told me that Lexie's eyes were unchanged and Kenzie now needs glasses! I never thought that I would have to worry about my kids vision. Mostly because Kasey and I both see 20/20. But then again they were both premature and that can be a cause of it. So now I have two of the cutest little girls ever in glasses! I know it is going to be a struggle to keep them on Kenz. She is a little more active than Lexie and still is not to the point were reasoning is real effective. Anyway she looks darling and we will do our best to not break them or lose them in this first week!





1 comment:

Unknown said...

They look so cute in their little glasses. They actually look a little more like sisters now, because before...not so much! They're adorable!