Thursday, February 19, 2009

25? Am I really??

I can't believe that I turned 25 today. I can't believe how fast the last 10 years of my life have gone. It seems like yesterday that Becky and I were sitting at the Bus stop thinking "Can you believe a year from today I'll be driving" It makes me sad to see how fast time is passing by. I can't believe how fast my kids are growing up. I guess I am just taking a second to reflect on how blessed I am. It is so weird to take Lexie to preschool and dance, because I swear it was not that long ago my mom was doing the same for me. I still sometimes feel like I am 19 years old doing all of this stuff! It is such a wonderful time in my life. I have so much to be grateful for!

2 comments:

Kendal and Alissa said...

Happy Birthday!!! I know I feel the same way. I can't believe we are old enough to be married let alone have kids. Life is so great, but the time flies by so fast. I can only imagine how you feel driving your little girl around to lessons...CRAZY. I was holding Savanna today thinking about how fast she is growing up. It's funny because it makes me happy and sad all at the same time. Hope you had a great day!

Jen Herem said...

this is funny because i was thinking today, i am almost half way to 50.

happy birthday.

xoxo