Thursday, February 19, 2009

Valentines Day...Cheer Competition

I know a lot of you out there especially the ladies love Valentines day. That is great. I on the other hand hate it. I don't know exactly why, maybe its because all of your favorite restaurants are ten times more crowded that night, or because the cost of roses goes up by $30, or because its a night where your husband is being forced to be extra nice and romantic. I think its a combination of it all. I guess I would rather my husband pick a random Tuesday night and make romantic plans and get me a gushy card and be extra sweet. I just think that would mean more to me than him doing it on a day that the calendar tells him he has to. So I guess either of us weren't too sad when I was out of town for the 14Th this year. I was up in Pocatello, ID at a cheer competition. I choreographed a routine for Preston High School this year and went up to there Regional comp. They did so well! They swept the whole competition taking first in all 3 categories. I am so proud of these girls and can't wait to go to Boise next month for state comp!

No comments: